Your application will be thoroughly reviewed by an admissions committee within your academic department for the likelihood of your success as a graduate student at Rensselaer.
We evaluate several factors when making admissions decisions, including your academic qualifications and the fit between your goals and those of the faculty.
While this process takes time, there are a few things you can do to make things run as efficiently as possible:
- Apply early.
- Clearly label your admissions materials with your name and date of birth.
- Check your online status frequently and let us know if you have questions.
- Rensselaer does not postpone/defer admission for graduate study to a later term.
- Rensselaer maintains prior application documents for two years only.
- Non-matriculated students wishing to apply for degree status must submit a complete graduate application.
- Rensselaer does not offer conditional admission.
|August 15, 2018||Spring 2019 Application Deadline|
|January 1, 2019||Fall 2019 Application Deadline|